Apartment Ger Y Bae (sleeps 2)Cemaes Bay, Anglesey
- Pets Welcome
- Friday Changeover
- Wi-Fi / Internet Access
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Private Parking
- Close to the beach
About this listing
Apartment Ger y Bae, Anglesey is an annexed apartment located on the colourful high street within the picturesque fishing village of Cemaes Bay, winners of Wales in Bloom. The property is situated minutes from both beaches, harbour, shops and pubs. This Cemaes Bay ground floor apartment is a self-contained unit within a larger property. The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen and dining/lounge area. Patio doors open onto a sunny courtyard with garden furniture. There is a double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom with shower.
***Please note Due to covid 19 all parking is on the FREE car park 1 minute away**
***The courtyard garden has been split into two separate areas for guest use***
Kitchen/dining room/ lounge
The kitchen contains an electric induction hob and oven, under-counter fridge, coffee maker, microwave, toaster,kettle. The cosy lounge has two seater leather sofa, arm chair, table, chairs and a 32in LCD TV with Freeview and DVD player.
The double bedroom has an adjoining walk in wardrobe with plenty of storage, flat screen 24″ TV and a small step down into the bathroom.
This stylish bathroom contains a spacious walk-in shower, toilet, bidet, washbasin and heated towel rail.
32in TV/DVD in lounge, free wifi, games and a small selection of dvd’s / books
Garden furniture with parasol. BBQ is available on request Essential information
- Oil Central heating throughout
- Superb location with shops, pubs and sandy beaches.
- Internet access
- Linen and towels provided (beach towels not provided)
- Ideal for couples
- Parking for 1 on first come first served basis,free car park 2 mins away.
- Gym/fitness centre located in the park.
- No Smoking
- Garden may be shared if house is booked.
- 1 well behaved dog allowed
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
- ***ANY DAMAGE INCURRED MUST BE PAID FOR***
Things to do / Places to Visit nearby
Cemaes Bay Harbour and beach – Cemaes is a quaint, unspoilt coastal village on the North coast of Anglesey. Wide sandy beaches, interesting rockpools, kiosk and toilets. Anglesey Coastal Path – 130ml of grand coastal scenery, intimate coves, dramatic cliffs, sand dunes and forests in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Enjoy a picnic whilst looking out for dolphins, seals and interesting birds. Geo-Mon is an internationally recognised geological heritate trail along Cemaes’ coatal path. Samples of rock and information are seen displayed throughout the trail. Local fishing & Sightseeing Trips are available. Golf Courses, including Bull Bay Championship Course Anglesey Motor Racing Circuit – Look online for track days and events etc… Copper Kingdom (Amlwch) – Once the largest copper mine in the world, now home to rugged and colourful trails around Parys Mountain. Museum and cafe located in Amlwch Town.
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 8:00 AM
- Check-out Before: 8:00 AM
- Type: Anglesey Cottages / Apartment
- Property Reference: CH532
- Walking distance to beach: 2 min
- Walking distance to shop: 1 min
- Driving distance to shop: 1 min
- Driving distance to supermarket: 15 min
- Driving distance to pub: 1 min
- Driving distance to beach: 1 min
- Driving distance to nearest town: 15 min
- Double Bedroom
- 2 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Additional rules information
- 1 infant
- Sort By: