Swn Y DonLlanbedrog, nr Abersoch
- Pets Welcome
- Friday Changeover
- Wi-Fi / Internet Access
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Cot Available
Swn Y Don, meaning in the sound of the Waves is a charming cottage close to the National Trust Llanbedrog beach.
The spacious, pet friendly four bedroom property with a large enclosed garden, is just a brief 10 minute stroll to the beach. The beach at Llanbedrog is famous for its 70 colourful beach huts that line the shore in the summer months, this tradition dates back to the Victorians in the 1890’s.
With the proximity of local shops & The Glyn Y Weddw pub just a very short walk away, the property enjoys an enviable location to enjoy a most relaxing break on the Lleyn Peninsula
Cosy lounge with 3 seater leather sofa, 2 seater sofa and 2 chairs, TV with Freeview, DVD player.
Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area. Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
With dining table for the whole group and access to the garden.
Ground floor bathroom with bath & shower over, basin and WC
Double bedroom with dressing table
Bunk beds with wardrobe and chest of drawers
Double room with stunning views out to Cardigan Bay through a large viewing window.
Double room with chest of drawer s, char and mirror. Some great views from this bedroom as well.
- Dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, toaster, microwave, double oven, with induction hob
- Pets welcome
- TV with free view, DVD, WiFi, radio
- Bed linen and bath and hand towels included No beach towels provided
- High chair available on request
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome
- No Smoking
- Shop and Pub 2 minutes walk away
- 2 Guests
- 1 Guest
- 3 Guests
- 2 Guests
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Snowdonia Cottages / Bungalow
- Property Reference: CH551
- Walking distance to beach: 10 mins
- Walking distance to shop: 2 mins
- Walking distance to pub: 2 mins
- Driving distance to shop: 1 min
- Driving distance to supermarket: 15 mins
- Driving distance to pub: 1 min
- Driving distance to beach: 2 min
- Driving distance to nearest town: 15 min
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Sort By: